Alternative Day Treatment Program
- Daily Door to Door Transportation
- Live Instruction & Credit Recovery
- Programs Led by Certified Teachers
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) Education Option
- Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- Nursing Staff
- Partnership with Regional Mental Health who will provide Licensed Therapists and all Therapy Services
- Case Management
- Specialized Groups
- Vocational Services
- Partnership with WorkOne
- Teacher/staff to student ratio 1:6
- Open to Lake County Middle and High-school age residents ages 11 up to 18.
- Child demonstrates an emotional, behavioral or psychiatric problem(s) that seriously impacts their ability to function in school.
- Common diagnoses seen include, but are not limited to: Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Traits and Tendencies, ADHD, ODD, PTSD, Mood Disorders, and Substance Abuse.
- Child has a history of failed educational attempts, or is at risk of expulsion from their school district.
- Child has an IQ of 65 or above.
- Not currently meeting basic expectations of school relative to attendance, academic and behavioral functioning. Less restrictive placement options within the school system do not meet the client’s needs at current time.
- The student is an active or potential danger to self or others or sufficient Impairment exists that a more intense level of service is required.
- The student has medical conditions or impairments that would prevent beneficial utilization of services.
- The student exhibits a serious and persistent mental illness consistent throughout time and is not in an acute exacerbation of the mental illness.
- The student requires a level of structure and supervision beyond the scope of the program (e.g., considered a high risk for non-compliant behavior and/or Elopement).
For more information about Campagna Academy’s Therapeutic Day Treatment Program or to make a referral please contact our Intake Coordinator at 219.322.8614.