Evening Reporting Program… Now Open!
- Door To Door Daily Transportation
- Homework Help & Educational Tutors
- Writing & Mathematics Labs
- Ansell Casey/Vocational/Skill-Building Groups
- Work Readiness Curriculum, Vocational Services and Service Learning Activities
- Recreational Activities
- Balanced Nutritional Meal & Snacks
- Staff to Client Ratio of 1:6
Target Population: Open to Lake County juveniles ages 13 –18 post-adjudicated; consideration will be given to juveniles with mid-to high-level offenses or repeated low-level offenses. Low-risk youth (IYAS) probation violators.
Exclusionary Criteria: Any sexual charges in nature, regardless if the case is current or closed. Charges that have identified the juvenile as “pointing” a firearm. Armed robbery charges, regardless is the case is current or closed. Aggressive juveniles. Juveniles with serious mental health issues.
To make a referral or for more program information please contact us at 219.322.8614 x306 or firstname.lastname@example.org