Provide support to youth that are transitioning from Campagna’s Residential Treatment Programs into family or family-like living situations (i.e. Foster Care, Relative Care). Facilitate discharge planning upon admission and provide family-based aftercare support for at least 6 months post-discharge from Campagna’s Residential Programs.
Aftercare teams begin intentional and active engagement with family and all internal and external stakeholders upon admissions to the residential program to help ensure seamless transition to community and home-based settings and protect the gains the child made in residential care. Facilitate optimal stabilization for the child in the natural family, once the child has been discharged to home. Reduce the likelihood of further out of home placements for the child.
In Home Services
- Environment safety checks
- Contract monitoring
- Service planning
- Intensive case management
- Family & parenting skills training
- Crisis Intervention
- DBT-Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Family/Parenting Skills Training
- Trauma Informed Care
Community Based Services
- Collaborate with FCM/PO to identify resources for the child /family
- Maintain relationship with community organizations and resources that could help support the child/family
- Educational Services
- Skill Building/Vocational
- Transportation Services
- Foster Parent Training & Support Groups
- IOP-Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Health Clinic-Medical and Nursing Support
- Telehealth-Psychiatry and Psychology
For more information about our Aftercare Services please contact our Director of Community Based Services, LeKeesha Edwards at 219.322.8614 x308.