THE OASIS SECURE PROGRAM
Campagna Academy’s Oasis Secure Residential Program is designated a Qualified Residential Treatment Programs (QRTP).
Campagna Academy provides a high quality residential treatment program in a state-of-the-art 48 bed facility. The Oasis Secure Program, located in the new Hope Center on Campagna Academy’s campus, serves male and female adolescents who present with a range of complex emotional problems affecting several areas of functioning.
TREATMENT PROGRAM COMPONENTS
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (MD)
- Nursing 24/7
- Medication Management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) & Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Group Recreation
- Education On-Site: Provided by Lake Central School District
- Intensive Out-Patient Substance Abuse Program (IOP)
- Adventure Bound Challenge Course
SPECIAL FOCUS GROUPS
- Abuse Treatment
- Spirituality Program
- Anger Management
- Social Skills Training
- Special Issues of Adolescent Males/Females
- Substance Abuse Treatment/Education
- Progress Reports
- Outcome Studies
- Alumni/Aftercare Follow-up
Some Private Insurance Accepted. Call for more details.
To make a referral to this program please contact our Admissions Department at 219.322.8614 x398 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Campagna Academy is proud to be selected as one of the top 3 Best Places To Volunteer & Receive Mental Health Counseling.