• $1,200* Signing Bonus
• Event is rain or shine
• Masks are required
• Social distancing protocols will be followed
• On the spot interviews
• Bring a copy of your resume
• Bring two valid forms of ID one must have a photo (license, state id, passport, birth certificate or social security card)
• Bring contact information for three references or three reference letters
• Staff will be on-site to answer any questions
• Campus tours will be available
• Join us for lunch, enjoy some BBQ and meet our team
RESTORING HOPE & BUILDING DREAMS 2021 – ONLINE AUCTION
Join us for Campagna Academy’s annual fundraiser! This year our annual fundraiser, Restoring Hope & Building Dreams will take place online as a silent auction that takes place, September 2, 2021 through September 9, 2021.
Proceeds from this event will help raise the additional funds needed to provide services for hundreds of at-risk youth at Campagna Academy.
Sponsorships are available for this event. For more information please contact Beth at 219.322.8614 x332 or email@example.com
To register for the auction visit: https://Campagna21.givesmart.com or text Campagna21 to 76278
2021 Virtual Campagna Hour
Ever wonder what we do at Campagna Academy? Join us for our upcoming Virtual Campagna Hour and find out how we are Restoring Hopes and Building Dreams in at-risk youth. You will meet with our CEO, COO, CFO, & Foster Care Team virtually. Campagna Hour will last one hour.
This event does require a RSVP. Please contact Beth at Bszamatowicz@cahope.org or 219.322.8614 x332 to sign up. A zoom link will be emailed to you.
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 8am
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 8am
- Tuesday, Aug 24, 2021 at 8am
- Tuesday, Oct 26, 2021 at 8am
Foster Hope…BECOME A FOSTER PARENT
2021 “Virtual” Information Meetings
Join Campagna Academy and our Foster Care Team. Our foster parents come from all walks of life. Whether you’re a single mom or dad, empty nester or have never had children in your home before, it doesn’t matter. What we’re looking for are people who really care about others and are willing to tackle sometimes challenging situations to change the life of a young person in need. And no matter the situation we’re there to support you EVERY step of the way.
Learn how you can be the HOPE a child needs for a better life through Campagna’s “Nuts and Bolts-Becoming a Campagna Foster Parent” by registering to attend the next Virtual Information Meeting.
To RSVP please call us at 219.322.8614 x308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the Licensing Team will reach to you and the ZOOM Link will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the scheduled Virtual Information Session. There will be a virtual RAFFLE during each “Virtual” Information Session for your chance to win a PRIZE!
2021 Dates & Times
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021@ 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021 @ 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021 @ 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 @ 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 @ 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
Campagna Academy is a approved charity through AmazonSmile!
As a Amazon shopper you can choose Campagna Academy to support with every purchase you make at AmazonSmile. The company donates 0.5% of the purchase price to the charitable organization that you select. There is no limit on the amount Amazon will give away. Every time you return to Amazon a donation is automatically made to your chosen charity. Select Campagna Academy today at