COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES/AFTER CARE
- Provide support to child that are transitioning from Campagna’s residential treatment programs into family or family-like living situations (i.e. Foster Care).
- Facilitate discharge planning upon admission and provide family-based aftercare support for at least 6 months post-discharge from Campagna’s Residential Programs.
- Enhanced Aftercare
- Health Clinic: medical and nursing supports
- IOP Support for client and family
- Telehealth Psychiatry
- Telehealth Psychologist
- Facilitate an optimal stabilization for the child in the natural family, once the child has been discharged to home.
- Protect the gains the child made in residential care.
- Reduce the likelihood of further out of home placements for the child.
- Provide 6 months of home-based family engagement contact and support
- Services Provided In Home Services
- Environment safety checks
- Contract monitoring
- Service planning
- Family & parenting skills training
- Crisis intervention
- Intensive case management
- Community Based Services
- Collaborate with FCM/PO to identify resources for the child /family
- Maintain relationship with community organizations and resources that could help support the child/family
- Mental Health
- Skill Building/Vocational
- Transportation Services
For more information about our Aftercare Services please contact our Director of Community Based Services, LeKeesha Edwards at 219.322.8614 x308.