Staff Secure Residential Treatment – Helping Youth Create Better Futures
Campagna’s multi-disciplinary team believes that change happens only in the context of meaningful relationships. We build upon the strengths of individuals and families to encourage self-esteem and personal growth.
The program is licensed to serve males 10 to 21 years of age (we specialize in youth age 12-19) with a history of abuse, neglect, family conflict, drug involvement, truancy, delinquency, or other diagnoses. Master level Therapists provide individual, group and family counseling. The primary focus of treatment is every young man’s reunification with his family.
The average length of stay is six to nine months, with residents living in a therapeutic setting in staff-secured cottages and units. Staffing ratios range from 1:4 to 1:6, depending on individualized levels of care.
- Psycho-educational groups
- Anger management
- Conflict Resolution
- Psychiatric services
- Independent living training
- Court advocacy/support
- Multi-disciplinary staffing
- Planned aftercare/Home Based Services
- Individualized strength-based treatment plan
- Master Level Clinicians
- Substance Abuse Treatment – IOP Substance Abuse Program
- Regularly scheduled treatment team reviews
- Lake Central Schools
- Transitional classroom on campus
- West Lake Special Education Cooperative
- Special education services
- TASC Program
- Tutoring programs
- Social skills training
- Vocational evaluation and education
- Planning for post high school education
Extracurricular Facilities & Activities:
- Weight room
- Athletic fields
- Supervised off-campus outings and field trips
- On and off campus employment
For more information or to make a referral please contact our Admissions Department at 219.322.8614.